Another pgindent run before beta2?

Date:
Should we consider doing $SUBJECT?  Given the plan to branch off 9.1
after we make the beta release, I think it's now or never for a second
pgindent run for 9.1.
        regards, tom lane

Re: Another pgindent run before beta2?

From
Robert Haas
Date:
On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 2:29 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Should we consider doing $SUBJECT?  Given the plan to branch off 9.1
> after we make the beta release, I think it's now or never for a second
> pgindent run for 9.1.

+1.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: Another pgindent run before beta2?

From
Magnus Hagander
Date:
On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 20:32, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 2:29 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Should we consider doing $SUBJECT?  Given the plan to branch off 9.1
>> after we make the beta release, I think it's now or never for a second
>> pgindent run for 9.1.
>
> +1.

+1.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

Re: Another pgindent run before beta2?

From
Andrew Dunstan

On 06/08/2011 02:29 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> Should we consider doing $SUBJECT?  Given the plan to branch off 9.1
> after we make the beta release, I think it's now or never for a second
> pgindent run for 9.1.

OK, I have made sure the list on the buildfarm is up to date.

cheers

andrew

Re: Another pgindent run before beta2?

Date:
Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> On 06/08/2011 02:29 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> > Should we consider doing $SUBJECT?  Given the plan to branch off 9.1
> > after we make the beta release, I think it's now or never for a second
> > pgindent run for 9.1.
> >

> OK, I have made sure the list on the buildfarm is up to date.

OK, can I run it in one hour?  1800 GMT?

http://enterprisedb.com

Re: Another pgindent run before beta2?

Date:
> Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>> On 06/08/2011 02:29 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
>>> Should we consider doing $SUBJECT?  Given the plan to branch off 9.1
>>> after we make the beta release, I think it's now or never for a second
>>> pgindent run for 9.1.

>> OK, I have made sure the list on the buildfarm is up to date.

> OK, can I run it in one hour?  1800 GMT?

I have nothing else planned for today except a pass over the release
notes, so go for it.

Tom Lane wrote:
> > Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>
> >> OK, I have made sure the list on the buildfarm is up to date.
>
> > OK, can I run it in one hour?  1800 GMT?
>
> I have nothing else planned for today except a pass over the release
> notes, so go for it.

OK, unless I hear objections ...

http://enterprisedb.com

Re: Another pgindent run before beta2?

Date:
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Tom Lane wrote:
> > Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> writes:

> > > OK, can I run it in one hour?  1800 GMT?
> >
> > I have nothing else planned for today except a pass over the release
> > notes, so go for it.
>
> OK, unless I hear objections ...

Done, GMT 18:32:58.

http://enterprisedb.com