Some PGCon quotes

From
Jim Nasby
Date:
These all stemmed from beers Friday night...

David Wheeler: "I'm trying to picture Tom Lane as a kid... Was he constantly rewriting the other kid's homework?"

Greg Smith: "When bullies said they were going to take Tom's lunch money, he'd ask if they had proof."

Jeremy Lawler remarked that the lucnhmoney datatype has been depricated since 8.2.
--
Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect                   jim@nasby.net

Re: Some PGCon quotes

From
Robert Haas
> These all stemmed from beers Friday night...
>
> David Wheeler: "I'm trying to picture Tom Lane as a kid... Was he constantly rewriting the other kid's homework?"
>
> Greg Smith: "When bullies said they were going to take Tom's lunch money, he'd ask if they had proof."
>
> Jeremy Lawler remarked that the lucnhmoney datatype has been depricated since 8.2.

Awesome...

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company