Help: regarding patch development

From
nil nil
Date:
Hello,
          Sir, i want to develop a service for postgresql related to querry processing.but i dont know how to develop it. plz guide me so that i can take step.
i will be realy thankful to you.

Regards
Emman

Re: Help: regarding patch development

From
"Kevin Grittner"
Date:
nil nil <unprecedented_7@yahoo.com> wrote:
> i want to develop a service for postgresql related to querry
> processing.but i dont know how to develop it. plz guide me so that
> i can take step.
I think the root of all information on that is here:
http://www.postgresql.org/developer/
with the linked developer FAQ being the first thing to read:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Developer_FAQ
One other very important source is README files in the source code
directories.
-Kevin