Using mingw

From
pasman pasmański
Date:
Hi. I try to compile postgres with mingw32. When configure runs, it
tells that found perl 5.6 which is too old. I install perl 5.10 from
activestate but configure cant find it. How to set up path to newer
perl?

--
Sent from my mobile device

------------
pasman

Re: Using mingw

From
Andrew Dunstan

On 01/10/2011 11:51 AM, pasman pasmański wrote:
> Hi. I try to compile postgres with mingw32. When configure runs, it
> tells that found perl 5.6 which is too old. I install perl 5.10 from
> activestate but configure cant find it. How to set up path to newer
> perl?

Assuming you installed into the usual place:
   PATH=/c/perl/bin:$PATH ./configure ....

cheers

andrew