clang and LLVM

From
Gevik Babakhani
Date:
Hi,

I was wondering if there has been anyone experimenting to compile PG
using LLVM/clang compiler tools.

Regards,
Gevik.

Re: clang and LLVM

Date:
Gevik Babakhani <pgdev@xs4all.nl> writes:
> I was wondering if there has been anyone experimenting to compile PG
> using LLVM/clang compiler tools.

There is (or was, not sure if it's up right now) a buildfarm machine
using LLVM.
        regards, tom lane

Re: clang and LLVM

From
Alexandre Riveira
Date:
Firebird

http://mapopa.blogspot.com/2010/10/clang-compiling-successful-experiments.html

Regards

Alexandre Riveira

Tom Lane escreveu:
> Gevik Babakhani <pgdev@xs4all.nl> writes:
>
>> I was wondering if there has been anyone experimenting to compile PG
>> using LLVM/clang compiler tools.
>>

> There is (or was, not sure if it's up right now) a buildfarm machine
> using LLVM.
>
>             regards, tom lane

Re: clang and LLVM

From
Andrew Dunstan

On 12/17/2010 04:50 AM, Alexandre Riveira wrote:
> Firebird
>
> http://mapopa.blogspot.com/2010/10/clang-compiling-successful-experiments.html

In addition to top-posting this has nothing to do with the original
question, and is seriously off-topic for a Postgres developers mailing list.

cheers

andrew

Re: clang and LLVM

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
On tor, 2010-12-16 at 22:31 +0100, Gevik Babakhani wrote:
> I was wondering if there has been anyone experimenting to compile PG
> using LLVM/clang compiler tools.

This has been dealt with a number of times.  Search the archives.

Re: clang and LLVM

From
"Greg Sabino Mullane"
Date: