Re: Requirement for the Buffer manager to load multiple pages at once

From
"Kevin Grittner"
Date:
Vaibhav Kaushal  wrote:
> I want to parallelize the search / scan (specifically hash) by
> using multiple cores in the processors today.
You might want to review the efforts of Markus Wanner, who submitted
a series of patches intended to move things in that direction to a
recent CommitFest:
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view?id=7
-Kevin

Re: Requirement for the Buffer manager to load multiple pages at once

From
Vaibhav Kaushal
Date:
Thank you Kevin. I am going to look into it. I still have to learn a lot :)

Regards,
Vaibhav