problem with gist index amdb utility

From
Sergej Galkin
Date:
useamdb program<br /><a
href="http://gist.cs.berkeley.edu/libgist-2.0/install.html">http://gist.cs.berkeley.edu/libgist-2.0/install.html</a><br
/>But I have problem with installing it. <br />When I running "gmake cmdline"<br />It doesn't find iostream.h file :(
anduses g++ (it is c++ compiler)).<br />But I know that c++ compiler uses iostream files, and the are on my paths. <br

Re: problem with gist index amdb utility

From
Dimitri Fontaine
Date:
Sergej Galkin <sergej.galkin@gmail.com> writes:
> I realized my own gist index, and now I want to debug it :)

I used Gevel for that: http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/wiki/Gevel

dim