hardware information

From
std pik
Date:
Hello all..
I'm using PostgreSQL 8.3..
How can I get information about the hardware utilization:      - CPU usage.      - Disk space.      - Memory
allocation.
thank you.

Re: hardware information

From
Robert Haas
Date:
On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 5:34 AM, std pik <stdpik@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all..
> I'm using PostgreSQL 8.3..
> How can I get information about the hardware utilization:
>       - CPU usage.
>       - Disk space.
>       - Memory allocation.
> thank you.

This question would be more appropriate for pgsql-general or pgsql-novice.

...Robert

Re: hardware information

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
On 9/15/09 2:34 AM, std pik wrote:
> Hello all..
> I'm using PostgreSQL 8.3..
> How can I get information about the hardware utilization:
>        - CPU usage.
>        - Disk space.
>        - Memory allocation.
> thank you.

This is not a question for the -hackers mailing list.  Please post your
question to pgsql-performance instead.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: hardware information

From
"Kevin Grittner"
Date:
std pik <stdpik@gmail.com> wrote:
> How can I get information about the hardware utilization:
This list is for discussing development of the PostgreSQL product.
Please re-post on the novice or admin list.  You'll be more likely
to get a useful reply if you give people more information, like what
operating system you use.  (The answer for Linux is going to be
different from Windows, etc.)
-Kevin