HEAD docs

From
Andrew Dunstan
Date:
have the latest docs at
<http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/index.html> stopped
being built? It sure looks like it somehow.

cheers

andrew

Re: HEAD docs

From
Magnus Hagander
Date:
On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 14:37, Andrew Dunstan<andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:

> have the latest docs at
> <http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/index.html> stopped being
> built? It sure looks like it somehow.

My guess it's designed to just uncompress the tarball, and is thus
failing. I don't know where those scripts are supposed to live.. Marc?

Re: HEAD docs

From
Scrappy
Date:
I believe out of petere's directory / crontab ..

Sent from my iPhone

On 2009-08-11, at 9:43, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 14:37, Andrew Dunstan<andrew@dunslane.net>
> wrote:
>>
>> have the latest docs at
>> <http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/index.html>
>> stopped being
>> built? It sure looks like it somehow.
>
> My guess it's designed to just uncompress the tarball, and is thus
> failing. I don't know where those scripts are supposed to live.. Marc?
>
> --
> Magnus Hagander
> Me: http://www.hagander.net/
> Work: http://www.redpill-linpro.com/

Re: HEAD docs

From
Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Date:
Magnus Hagander wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 14:37, Andrew Dunstan<andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
>> have the latest docs at
>> <http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/index.html> stopped being
>> built? It sure looks like it somehow.
>
> My guess it's designed to just uncompress the tarball, and is thus
> failing. I don't know where those scripts are supposed to live.. Marc?

yeah pretty sure that the docs changes also broke (-HEAD) snapshot
generation in a similiar way - but I have not yet had time to look into
that.

Stefan

Re: HEAD docs

Date:
Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> writes:
> Magnus Hagander wrote:
>> My guess it's designed to just uncompress the tarball, and is thus
>> failing. I don't know where those scripts are supposed to live.. Marc?

> yeah pretty sure that the docs changes also broke (-HEAD) snapshot
> generation in a similiar way - but I have not yet had time to look into
> that.

You may just need to re-point where it looks for the HTML files.
They are now one level down in the tree from where they were built
before, ie, doc/src/sgml/html/.
        regards, tom lane

Re: HEAD docs

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
On Tuesday 11 August 2009 15:37:42 Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> have the latest docs at
> <http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/index.html> stopped
> being built? It sure looks like it somehow.

Fixed