Mysql.whynot or PG vs MySQL comparison table?

From
Greg Stark
Date:
Before i duplicate work does anyone have a MySQL.whynot or Postgres
versus MySQL comparison table?

--
greg
http://mit.edu/~gsstark/resume.pdf

Re: Mysql.whynot or PG vs MySQL comparison table?

From
Jeff Davis
Date:
On Wed, 2009-07-15 at 08:20 +0100, Greg Stark wrote:
> Before i duplicate work does anyone have a MySQL.whynot or Postgres
> versus MySQL comparison table?

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Why_PostgreSQL_Instead_of_MySQL_2009

That isn't exactly a table, but it may be helpful.

Regards,Jeff Davis

Re: Mysql.whynot or PG vs MySQL comparison table?

From
Tommy Gildseth
Date:
Greg Stark wrote:
> Before i duplicate work does anyone have a MySQL.whynot or Postgres
> versus MySQL comparison table?

Like f.ex
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Why_PostgreSQL_Instead_of_MySQL_2009 ?

--
Tommy Gildseth

Re: Mysql.whynot or PG vs MySQL comparison table?

From
Andrea Suisani
Date:
Greg Stark wrote:
> Before i duplicate work does anyone have a MySQL.whynot or Postgres
> versus MySQL comparison table?

http://sql-info.de/

not so up-to-date still it contanins some kind
of comparisons... between mysql and postgresql

andrea

Re: Mysql.whynot or PG vs MySQL comparison table?

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
On Wednesday 15 July 2009 10:50:03 Andrea Suisani wrote:
> Greg Stark wrote:
> > Before i duplicate work does anyone have a MySQL.whynot or Postgres
> > versus MySQL comparison table?
>
> http://sql-info.de/
>
> not so up-to-date still it contanins some kind
> of comparisons... between mysql and postgresql

It's pretty wildly outdated, also with respect to PostgreSQL.  I was thinking
the other day about moving this to our wiki, actually.

Re: Mysql.whynot or PG vs MySQL comparison table?

From
Greg Smith
Date:

http://dcdbappl1.cern.ch:8080/dcdb/archive/ttraczyk/db_compare/db_compare.html