Messed up CVS status of two ECPG files

From
Gregory Stark
Date:
These two files seem to be getting updated every time I do a CVS update. I
think what's happened is that they've become generated files and are being
deleted by "make clean" but CVS thinks they're still under revision control
and puts back some old version.

If that's true then we should just cvs delete them.

U src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/keywords.c
U src/interfaces/ecpg/test/expected/connect-test1.c

--  Gregory Stark EnterpriseDB          http://www.enterprisedb.com Ask me about EnterpriseDB's On-Demand Production
Tuning

Re: Messed up CVS status of two ECPG files

Date:
> These two files seem to be getting updated every time I do a CVS update.

Doesn't happen here --- maybe something odd in your local CVS state?

> If that's true then we should just cvs delete them.

We already did, according to the cvsweb view.
        regards, tom lane

Date:
"Tom Lane" <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes:

> Gregory Stark <stark@enterprisedb.com> writes:
>> These two files seem to be getting updated every time I do a CVS update.
>
> Doesn't happen here --- maybe something odd in your local CVS state?

Huh, indeed. I needed rsync --delete. I'm surprised it hasn't caused any
problems before now.

Sorry for the noise

--  Gregory Stark EnterpriseDB          http://www.enterprisedb.com Ask me about EnterpriseDB's 24x7 Postgres support!