Hi Michael,

Looks like your latest commit fixed the problem. Thanks for working on it.

Regards, Dave

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: PGBuildfarm member vaquita Branch HEAD Status changed from
ECPG-Check failure to OK
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 14:24:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: PG Build Farm <pgbuildfarm-web@hosting-two.commandprompt.com>
To: pgbuildfarm-status-chngs@pgfoundry.org,
pgbuildfarm-status-green@pgfoundry.org

The PGBuildfarm member vaquita had the following event on branch HEAD:

Status changed from ECPG-Check failure to OK

The snapshot timestamp for the build that triggered this notification
is: 2007-05-20 20:00:08

The specs of this machine are:
OS:  Windows Vista Ultimate / 6.0.6000
Arch: i686
Comp: GCC / 3.4.2 (mingw-special)

For more information, see
http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_history.pl?nm=vaquita&br=HEAD

Dave Page a écrit :
> Hi Michael,
>
> Looks like your latest commit fixed the problem. Thanks for working on it.

But it breaks 8.2 and 8.1 branches. See
http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=kite&dt=2007-05-21%2007:47:01.

I've send a patch on pgsql-patch that fixes it.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/     http://lfs.traduc.org/     http://docs.postgresqlfr.org/ -->

On Mon, May 21, 2007 at 10:00:50AM +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> Looks like your latest commit fixed the problem. Thanks for working on it.

Thanks for your help. Just in case anyone wonders, I don't know exactly
which call caused it, but the candidates are only localtime and mktime.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes