small problem with compilation 8.3 on Fedora Core (contrib/uuid-ossp)

From
"Pavel Stehule"
Date:
Hello

head file uuid.h isn't in subdirectory ossp on Fedora Core 6 (uuid was
installed from uuid and uuid-devel package). I had to change

#include <ossp/uuid.h> to #include <uuid.h>

Regards
Pavel Stehule

Re: small problem with compilation 8.3 on Fedora Core (contrib/uuid-ossp)

From
Andrew Dunstan

Pavel Stehule wrote:
> Hello
>
> head file uuid.h isn't in subdirectory ossp on Fedora Core 6 (uuid was
> installed from uuid and uuid-devel package). I had to change
>
> #include <ossp/uuid.h> to #include <uuid.h>

Why isn't our setup using uuid-config?

[root@constanza andrew]# uuid-config --includedir
/usr/include

cheers