psql problem querying relations

From
Zoltan Boszormenyi
Date:
Hi,

this is with current CVS code:

# \dt
ERROR:  did not find '}' at end of input node

Server log:

ERROR:  did not find '}' at end of input node
STATEMENT:  SELECT n.nspname as "Schema",         c.relname as "Name",         CASE c.relkind WHEN 'r' THEN 'table'
WHEN'v' THEN 'view' WHEN

'i' THEN 'index' WHEN 'S' THEN 'sequence' WHEN 's' THEN 'special' END as
"Type",         r.rolname as "Owner"       FROM pg_catalog.pg_class c            JOIN pg_catalog.pg_roles r ON r.oid =
c.relowner           LEFT JOIN pg_catalog.pg_namespace n ON n.oid = c.relnamespace       WHERE c.relkind IN ('r','')
        AND n.nspname NOT IN ('pg_catalog', 'pg_toast')         AND pg_catalog.pg_table_is_visible(c.oid)       ORDER
BY1,2;

Best regards,
Zoltán Böszörményi

Re: psql problem querying relations

From
Andrew Dunstan
Date:
Zoltan Boszormenyi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this is with current CVS code:
>
> # \dt
> ERROR:  did not find '}' at end of input node
>
> Server log:
>
> ERROR:  did not find '}' at end of input node

It's working for me. Have you tried with a fresh checkout or after
running make clean before you build?

cheers

andrew

Date:
Andrew Dunstan írta:
> Zoltan Boszormenyi wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> this is with current CVS code:
>>
>> # \dt
>> ERROR:  did not find '}' at end of input node
>>
>> Server log:
>>
>> ERROR:  did not find '}' at end of input node
>
> It's working for me. Have you tried with a fresh checkout or after
> running make clean before you build?
>
> cheers
>
> andrew

I have to reinitdb my test database then tried again.
It's working regardless of my IDENTITY patch is applied or not.
Thanks.