Intermittent buildfarm failures due to timestamptz test

From
Seneca Cunningham
Date:
Multiple systems are occasionally failing the timestamptz test at the
check stage.  From what I can tell, this is due to the newly added ISO
week checks referring to TIMESTAMP_TBL used by the timestamp test
instead of TIMESTAMPTZ_TBL.  Both checks run at the same segment, so
the test fails if the timing between the timestamp and timestamptz
checks doesn't match.

http://pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=jackal&dt=2007-02-16%2012:21:01

--
Seneca
tentra@gmail.com

Re: Intermittent buildfarm failures due to timestamptz test

Date:
Seneca Cunningham wrote:
> Multiple systems are occasionally failing the timestamptz test at the
> check stage.  From what I can tell, this is due to the newly added ISO
> week checks referring to TIMESTAMP_TBL used by the timestamp test
> instead of TIMESTAMPTZ_TBL.  Both checks run at the same segment, so
> the test fails if the timing between the timestamp and timestamptz
> checks doesn't match.
>
> http://pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=jackal&dt=2007-02-16%2012:21:01

Alvaro has committed a fix for this.

--  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>          http://momjian.us EnterpriseDB