Ipv6 and Postgresql 8.0.3

From
"R, Rajesh (STSD)"

Hello there,

I have included the ipv6 auth. line in my pg_hba.conf file(::1/128) I
keep getting error msgs from postmaster everytime I try to connect.

Going by previous posts on the topic am unable to conclude.
Does this mean pg 8.0.3 doesn't support ipv6 client auth. ??
Or is there a patch somewhere ??
Plz reply.Thanks in advance.

--
Rajesh R

SORRY FOR THE CROSS POST last time.

Re: Ipv6 and Postgresql 8.0.3

Date:
"R, Rajesh (STSD)" <rajesh.r2@hp.com> writes:
> I have included the ipv6 auth. line in my pg_hba.conf file(::1/128) I
> keep getting error msgs from postmaster everytime I try to connect.

This is not the appropriate list to be asking basic support questions on.
Especially not when you don't provide necessary information, like what
is the error message you're getting.
        regards, tom lane