pgInstaller 8.1 built

From
"Dave Page"
Date:
Morning,

pgInstaller 8.1 has been built and uploaded to
ftp.postgresql.org/pub/win32. Please take a look if you can and report
any glaring errors.

Hiroshi; I think we're ready for the Japanese version whenever you're
ready :-)

Regards, Dave.

Re: pgInstaller 8.1 built

From
"Hiroshi Saito"
Date:
> Morning,
>
> pgInstaller 8.1 has been built and uploaded to
> ftp.postgresql.org/pub/win32. Please take a look if you can and report
> any glaring errors.
>
> Hiroshi; I think we're ready for the Japanese version whenever you're
> ready :-)

Thanks! However, I have still left much work.
I needed of several days. then, do my best.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

Re: pgInstaller 8.1 built

From
"Dave Page"

>> Hiroshi; I think we're ready for the Japanese version whenever you're
>> ready :-)
>
> Thanks! However, I have still left much work.
> I needed of several days. then, do my best.

We can't ask any more than that :-)

/D

Re: pgInstaller 8.1 built

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
On Mon, 7 Nov 2005, Hiroshi Saito wrote:

>> Morning,
>>
>> pgInstaller 8.1 has been built and uploaded to
>> ftp.postgresql.org/pub/win32. Please take a look if you can and report
>> any glaring errors.
>>
>> Hiroshi; I think we're ready for the Japanese version whenever you're
>> ready :-)
>
> Thanks! However, I have still left much work.
> I needed of several days. then, do my best.

"several days" isn't a biggie ... that's one of the reasons why we left
such a gap between bundle and announce, there are more and more 'packges'
that have to be built :)

----

Re: pgInstaller 8.1 built

From
"Hiroshi Saito"
From: "Marc G. Fournier"

> >> Hiroshi; I think we're ready for the Japanese version whenever you're
> >> ready :-)
> >
> > Thanks! However, I have still left much work.
> > I needed of several days. then, do my best.
>
> "several days" isn't a biggie ... that's one of the reasons why we left
> such a gap between bundle and announce, there are more and more 'packges'
> that have to be built :)

Thank you for a great sound. I will do my best, though dishwashing is also
contained in the busyness. In Dave, although there is busyness which uses
a washing machine further, work is quick.:-)

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito