Call for translators

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
As the release of PostgreSQL 8.1 draws near, it is once again time to update
the translations of the program messages.  To check the status of your
language, check out this web site:

    http://developer.postgresql.org/~petere/nlsstatus/

To participate in the translation effort, please follow the instructions set
out on that page, or contact me directly if you have further questions.

--
Peter Eisentraut

Re: [GENERAL] Call for translators

From
Ivan Pavlov
Date:
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> As the release of PostgreSQL 8.1 draws near, it is once again time to update
> the translations of the program messages.  To check the status of your
> language, check out this web site:
>
>     http://developer.postgresql.org/~petere/nlsstatus/
>
> To participate in the translation effort, please follow the instructions set
> out on that page, or contact me directly if you have further questions.

Is there any particular reason why there is no translation in Bulgarian?
If it's only the lack of contributors, you can count me as the first one.

Ivan Pavlov

Re: [GENERAL] Call for translators

From
Lyubomir Rusanov
Date:
Hi,<br /> I am also interested in helping building Bulgarian translation for PostgreSQL. <br /> I think that we will
</pre><blockquotetype="cite"><pre wrap="">As the release of PostgreSQL 8.1 draws near, it is once again time to update

the translations of the program messages.  To check the status of your
language, check out this web site:
   <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://developer.postgresql.org/~petere/nlsstatus/">http://developer.postgresql.org/~petere/nlsstatus/</a>

To participate in the translation effort, please follow the instructions set
out on that page, or contact me directly if you have further questions.
Is there any particular reason why there is no translation in Bulgarian?
If it's only the lack of contributors, you can count me as the first one.

Ivan Pavlov

              <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"

Re: [GENERAL] Call for translators

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
Lyubomir Rusanov wrote:

> Hi,<br>
> I am also interested in helping building Bulgarian translation for
> PostgreSQL. <br>
> I think that we will not have enough time for 8.1 but maybe for 8.2.<br>

The best you could do is submit your incremental improvements for 8.1,
so there is at least _some_ translation.  Then you complete it for 8.2.
I advise you start with the client-side tools (which you can reasonably
expect to finish for 8.1), and leave the backend messages for last,
because of the size.

--
Alvaro Herrera                                http://www.PlanetPostgreSQL.org
Voy a acabar con todos los humanos / con los humanos yo acabaré