BEOS code

Date:
Can we remove the BEOS-specific code?  I don't think anyone has reported
it working for quite a few releases.  If someone wants to take it up
later, they can pull from the CVS commit that removed it.

Pennsylvania19073

Re: BEOS code

Date:
> Can we remove the BEOS-specific code?  I don't think anyone has reported
> it working for quite a few releases.  If someone wants to take it up
> later, they can pull from the CVS commit that removed it.

I think pulling it during beta is inappropriate: there's some small risk
of breaking things and no real gain.  But feel free to put that on TODO
for 8.2.

I suggest that the QNX4 port is just as dead.
        regards, tom lane