Chocked

From
ohp@pyrenet.fr
Date:
Who copied?

I've been to mysql site 2 mn ago (did'nt occur since at least 6 months)
title says : Mysql: The world most advanced opensource database.

Isn't it the title for postgresql?

It seems weird for both projects to have the same claim (although it's
true for postgreql...)

Regards

--
Olivier PRENANT                    Tel: +33-5-61-50-97-00 (Work)
15, Chemin des Monges                +33-5-61-50-97-01 (Fax)

Re: Chocked

From
Josh Berkus