config.sub/config.guess.

From
Larry Rosenman
Date:
Looks like it's time for an update to the config.guess/config.sub scripts.

SCO (don't yell, I'm just the messenger), released OpenServer 6, and needs
updated versions to compile.

Do I need to generate a patch, or can we just get them updated in HEAD?

LER

US Mail: 3535 Gaspar Drive, Dallas, TX 75220-3611

Re: config.sub/config.guess.

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
Larry Rosenman wrote:
> Do I need to generate a patch, or can we just get them updated in
> HEAD?

They were updated two weeks ago and there weren't any SCO-related
changes since then.  If you have patches, please submit them to
<config-patches@gnu.org> first.

--
Peter Eisentraut

Re: config.sub/config.guess.

From
Larry Rosenman
Date:
On Jul 19 2005, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> Larry Rosenman wrote:
> > Do I need to generate a patch, or can we just get them updated in
> > HEAD?
>
> They were updated two weeks ago and there weren't any SCO-related
> changes since then.  If you have patches, please submit them to
> <config-patches@gnu.org> first.

the changes I need for 8.0 are on GNU's site.  I wasn't sure
whether we had updated HEAD yet or not.

Date:
Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org> writes:
> Looks like it's time for an update to the config.guess/config.sub scripts.

Didn't we just do that?

* configure, configure.in, config/config.guess, config/config.sub,config/install-sh,
config/mkinstalldirs,src/include/pg_config.h.in:Update to autoconf 2.59 as well asupdates of related scripts

        regards, tom lane

Re: config.sub/config.guess.

From
Larry Rosenman
Date:
On Jul 19 2005, Tom Lane wrote:

> Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org> writes:
> > Looks like it's time for an update to the config.guess/config.sub
> > scripts.
>
> Didn't we just do that?

>     * configure, configure.in, config/config.guess, config/config.sub,
>     config/install-sh, config/mkinstalldirs,
>     src/include/pg_config.h.in: Update to autoconf 2.59 as well as
>     updates of related scripts

Ooops.  Then it's just in 8.0, and I'll update them manually there.

Sorry for the noise.

US Mail: 3535 Gaspar Drive, Dallas, TX 75220-3611