linuxtag 2005

From
Abhijit Menon-Sen
Date:
Are any PostgreSQL hackers planning to be at Linuxtag in Karlsruhe?

-- ams

Re: linuxtag 2005

From
Michael Meskes
Date:
On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 10:06:18AM +0530, Abhijit Menon-Sen wrote:
> Are any PostgreSQL hackers planning to be at Linuxtag in Karlsruhe?

Yes and there will be a PostgreSQL booth organized by Peter.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes

Re: linuxtag 2005

From
Andreas Pflug
Date:
Abhijit Menon-Sen wrote:
> Are any PostgreSQL hackers planning to be at Linuxtag in Karlsruhe?

I'll be at the booth.

Regards,
Andreas

Re: linuxtag 2005

Date:
aAndreas Pflug wrote:
> Abhijit Menon-Sen wrote:
> > Are any PostgreSQL hackers planning to be at Linuxtag in Karlsruhe?
>
> I'll be at the booth.

Sorry, I will not be there this year.  The past two years that I
attended were great and I encourage others to attend.

Pennsylvania19073