logging sql from JDBC

From
"David Parker"
Date:
It appears that SQL submited via the latest JDBC driver won't get logged even if log_min_duration_statement is set appropriately. From what I've found in the archives, this is because the driver uses an "extended" version of the protocol.

Could somebody point me at the area of the source where this decision gets made, and/or how difficult it would be to enable this logging?

Thanks!

- DAP
David Parker    Tazz Networks    (401) 709-5130

Re: logging sql from JDBC

From
Simon Riggs
Date:
On Wed, 2005-05-25 at 12:03 -0400, David Parker wrote:
> Could somebody point me at the area of the source where this decision
> gets made, and/or how difficult it would be to enable this logging?

This has just been fixed for 8.1, patch recently submitted.

In the meantime, use p6spy

Best Regards, Simon Riggs

Re: logging sql from JDBC

From