What Rada Chirkova is looking for is an endorsement of the project.

The work has already been completed and studied in detail but on PG
7.3.4 rather than using the current code base.

The plan is to redo it with grad students and careful supervision to
ensure the highest quality.

She wants to know if the PG group would want this work to be done.

I am sure that she expects code reviews and beta tests and all the other
standard fare.

Tom's,
> have to be evaluated for usefulness, clean code, bugs, etc.
>
> --
> --Josh
>
> Josh Berkus
> Aglio Database Solutions
> San Francisco

Dann,

> What Rada Chirkova is looking for is an endorsement of the project.

Well, let me read up on the research -- it's more than a little unclear just
from the abstract what the code is supposed to accomplish.  You just posted
it a few days ago, and I really haven't had time to follow up.  We may very
well want it for Bizgres as well.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus