Proposed 'cleanup' of ftp ...

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
Any objections to my creating an 'old' directory and moving the old
versions into it, so that only the latest release on each 'branch' is
visible in /pub/source?

----

Re: Proposed 'cleanup' of ftp ...

From
Robert Treat
Date:
On Thursday 05 May 2005 23:24, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> Any objections to my creating an 'old' directory and moving the old
> versions into it, so that only the latest release on each 'branch' is
> visible in /pub/source?

Are you going to do this to all branches or are you going to put some branches
in old?   Also are you going to change the binary directory too?

--
Robert Treat