8.0.2 beta announcement??

From
"Dave Page"
Date:
Magnus & I have been looking out for the official 8.0.2 beta
announcement before we announce the win32 binaries that were built last
week. Did we miss it (I can't see anythign in the archives), or have
plans changed?

Regards, Dave.

Re: 8.0.2 beta announcement??

From
Neil Conway
Dave Page wrote:
> Magnus & I have been looking out for the official 8.0.2 beta
> announcement before we announce the win32 binaries that were built last
> week. Did we miss it (I can't see anythign in the archives), or have
> plans changed?

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2005-03/msg01311.php

-Neil

Re: 8.0.2 beta announcement??

From
"Dave Page"

Bah, and there was me expecting to see it in -announce. Whatever next...

Thanks Neil :-)

/D

Re: 8.0.2 beta announcement??

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
beta was packaged, and announced, last Friday/Saturday *scratch head*  I
didn't put it on pgsql-announce, only pgsql-general, so that might be the
mix up?

On Wed, 6 Apr 2005, Dave Page wrote:

> Magnus & I have been looking out for the official 8.0.2 beta
> announcement before we announce the win32 binaries that were built last
> week. Did we miss it (I can't see anythign in the archives), or have
> plans changed?
>
> Regards, Dave.

----

Re: 8.0.2 beta announcement??