Using new copy libpq functions on a v2 protocol backend

From
Christopher Kings-Lynne
Date:
Hi,

If I use PQgetCopyData, PQputCopyData and PQputCopyEnd against a v2
protocol backend, will it work?

I see no mention of it in the docs...

Chris

Re: Using new copy libpq functions on a v2 protocol backend

From
Christopher Kings-Lynne
Date:
Hey guys,

I really need answer to this one, for the PHP code I just committed :P

Chris

Date:
>> If I use PQgetCopyData, PQputCopyData and PQputCopyEnd against a v2
>> protocol backend, will it work?
>>
>> I see no mention of it in the docs...

OK, my testing proves that they work just fine against an older server,
so no problem.

Date:
Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:
> >> If I use PQgetCopyData, PQputCopyData and PQputCopyEnd against a v2
> >> protocol backend, will it work?
> >>
> >> I see no mention of it in the docs...
>
> OK, my testing proves that they work just fine against an older server,
> so no problem.

OK, what is the TODO?

Pennsylvania19073