hi all

From
"Qu Tianlian"
Hi all:
I have a question.
How to add table in slony.
I try to add table in already being database that using slony . but it's not
realize table's replication.
I used postgresql version 7.4.2 and slony version 1.0

Can you help me . Thanks

Yours,Qu TianLian

Novice Slony User (Was hi all)

From
Thomas F.O'Connell
Date:
First things first: try posting to the Slony mailing list:

slony1-general@gborg.postgresql.org

-tfo

--
Thomas F. O'Connell
Co-Founder, Information Architect

On Mar 2, 2005, at 7:23 PM, Qu Tianlian wrote:

> Hi all:
> I have a question.
> How to add table in slony.
> I try to add table in already being database that using slony . but
> it's not
> realize table's replication.
> I used postgresql version 7.4.2 and slony version 1.0
>
> Can you help me . Thanks
>

>  Yours,
>  Qu TianLian

答复: Novice Slony User (Was [HACKERS] hi all)

From
"Qu Tianlian"
Date:
Thanks

I try it.

Re: hi all

From
Christopher Browne
Date:
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, qtl@livedoor.cn ("Qu Tianlian") wrote:
> Hi all:
> I have a question.
> How to add table in slony.
> I try to add table in already being database that using slony . but it's not
> realize table's replication.
> I used postgresql version 7.4.2 and slony version 1.0
>
> Can you help me . Thanks

You should take this to the Slony-I mailing list, as that is where
"people who know" hang out.

By the way, there was never a release of something "slony version
1.0".

Versions of Slony-I that have been released include 1.0.1, 1.0.2, and
1.0.5, but there was no 1.0 version.
--
output = ("cbbrowne" "@" "gmail.com")
http://linuxdatabases.info/info/spreadsheets.html