Hackers in London/Oxford

From
Christopher Kings-Lynne
Date:
I seem to remember that some of you guys were in London or Oxford?  I'm
in London at the moment and will be in Oxford on the weekend if anyone
wants to catch up?

Chris

Re: Hackers in London/Oxford

From
"Dave Page"

I'm about 20 miles from Oxford, and could certainly go for a beer and
curry or similar if you like. If he's not busy, we might be able to
persuade Simon Riggs to come along as well - he's not too far away.

Regards, Dave