Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 8.0.0 Release Candidate 3

From
Robert Treat
Date:
On Sun, 2005-01-02 at 09:56, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> As was anticipated, time between Release Candidate 2 and 3 was nice and
> short, with more changes being made now to Documentation vs Code.
>
> A current list of *known* supported platforms can be found at:
>
>      http://developer.postgresql.org/supported-platforms.html

Are you sure this list is complete? I don't see the ps2, xbox, or
gamecube listed under supported platforms :-)

Robert Treat

Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 8.0.0 Release Candidate 3

From
"Jim Buttafuoco"
Date:
I also don't see MIPSEL and ARM on the list, both running debian sarge (in the build farm).

Jim

------- End of Original Message -------

Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 8.0.0 Release Candidate 3

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
Jim Buttafuoco wrote:
> I also don't see MIPSEL and ARM on the list, both running debian
> sarge (in the build farm).

The mips entry is actually a mipsel, but uname identifies them the same.
I don't see any arm machine in the build farm.

--
Peter Eisentraut

Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 8.0.0 Release Candidate 3

From
"Jim Buttafuoco"
Date:
I have both a MIPS and MIPSEL in the buildfarm.  i have also reported a good build on a arm (Debian/Sarge/Netwinder)
(not yet in the build farm)

------- End of Original Message -------

Date:
Am Dienstag, 4. Januar 2005 14:53 schrieb Jim Buttafuoco:
> I have both a MIPS and MIPSEL in the buildfarm.  i have also reported a
> good build on a arm (Debian/Sarge/Netwinder) (not yet in the build farm)

Well, a build with regression test failures is not "good", in particular when
it is a regression from previously behavior.

--
Peter Eisentraut

Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 8.0.0 Release Candidate 3

From
"Jim Buttafuoco"
Date:
what failure.  both my MIPS and MIPSEL system are reporting OK on the builds.  The ARM failed only the "point" test.
It looks like a rounding error (ARM doesn't have a build in fp unit)