Anonymous CVS not updating?

From
Michael Fuhr
Date:
Is there a problem with anonymous CVS?  "cvs update" hasn't retrieved
anything since before last week's outage.  Or did I miss another
message about CVS changes?

% cat CVS/Repository
pgsql
% cat CVS/Root
:pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.postgresql.org:/projects/cvsroot

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/

Re: Anonymous CVS not updating?

From
"Andrew Dunstan"
Date:
Michael Fuhr said:
> Is there a problem with anonymous CVS?  "cvs update" hasn't retrieved
> anything since before last week's outage.  Or did I miss another
> message about CVS changes?
>
> % cat CVS/Repository
> pgsql
> % cat CVS/Root
> :pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.postgresql.org:/projects/cvsroot

Further data point: the cvsup server is getting updates.

cheers

andrew

Re: Anonymous CVS not updating?

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
thanks for the reminder ... fixed now, as are all of the other update
scripts on that VM ...

----