Beta5 in ~4 hours ...

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
Just as a heads up, I'm going to roll it in about 4hrs (~02:00GMT) ...

----

Re: Beta5 in ~4 hours ...

Date:
"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org> writes:
> Just as a heads up, I'm going to roll it in about 4hrs (~02:00GMT) ...

Works for me.  I've got two small patches I'm about to commit, and then
I'll go update the release notes; should be done in an hour or two.
        regards, tom lane

Re: Beta5 in ~4 hours ...

Tom Lane wrote:
> "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org> writes:
> > Just as a heads up, I'm going to roll it in about 4hrs (~02:00GMT) ...
>
> Works for me.  I've got two small patches I'm about to commit, and then
> I'll go update the release notes; should be done in an hour or two.

Fine by me.

Pennsylvania19073

Re: Beta5 in ~4 hours ...

From
Reini Urban
Date:
Marc G. Fournier schrieb:
> Just as a heads up, I'm going to roll it in about 4hrs (~02:00GMT) ...

I checked a couple of mirrors this morning and only the swedish one got
it so far. (timestamps 03:24 - 03:36)
Maybe it would be better next time to upload it before 0:00 GMT
--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/