cvs problem

From
Dennis Bjorklund
Date:
I'm having problems with cvs:

cvs diff: failed to create lock directory for `/cvsroot/pgsql-server' (/cvsroot/pgsql-server/#cvs.lock): No such file
ordirectory

cvs diff: failed to obtain dir lock in repository `/cvsroot/pgsql-server'
cvs [diff aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

--
/Dennis Björklund

Re: cvs problem

From
Heikki Linnakangas
Date:
On Fri, 22 Oct 2004, Dennis Bjorklund wrote:

> I'm having problems with cvs:
>
> cvs diff: failed to create lock directory for `/cvsroot/pgsql-server' (/cvsroot/pgsql-server/#cvs.lock): No such file
ordirectory

> cvs diff: failed to obtain dir lock in repository `/cvsroot/pgsql-server'
> cvs [diff aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

The repository path was changed from /cvsroot/pgsql-server to
/cvsroot/pgsql some time ago. You'll have to re-checkout or fix the
CVS/Repository file in each subdirectory in your checked-out copy.

- Heikki

Re: cvs problem

From
Dennis Bjorklund
Date:
On Fri, 22 Oct 2004, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:

> The repository path was changed from /cvsroot/pgsql-server to
> /cvsroot/pgsql some time ago. You'll have to re-checkout or fix the
> CVS/Repository file in each subdirectory in your checked-out copy.

Oh. Thanks! I should have tried, but in the past it have always been
errors on the server... :-)

--
/Dennis Björklund