PostgreSQL Core Committee Welcomes New Member

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
In recognition of his role as lead developer on the internationalization
front, as well as his invaluble work in both the build and release
processes, Peter Eisentraut has been invited, and has accepted, to join
the Core Committee.

----

Re: PostgreSQL Core Committee Welcomes New Member

From
Reini Urban
Date:
Marc G. Fournier schrieb:> In recognition of his role as lead developer on the internationalization
> front, as well as his invaluble work in both the build and release
> processes, Peter Eisentraut has been invited, and has accepted, to join
> the Core Committee.

Glückwunsch!

--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/

Re: PostgreSQL Core Committee Welcomes New Member

From
Neil Conway
Date:
On Thu, 2004-09-16 at 08:52, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> In recognition of his role as lead developer on the internationalization
> front, as well as his invaluble work in both the build and release
> processes, Peter Eisentraut has been invited, and has accepted, to join
> the Core Committee.

Congratulations, Peter!

-Neil

Re: PostgreSQL Core Committee Welcomes New Member

From
Gaetano Mendola
Date:
Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> In recognition of his role as lead developer on the internationalization
> front, as well as his invaluble work in both the build and release
> processes, Peter Eisentraut has been invited, and has accepted, to join
> the Core Committee.

Good work, Peter.

Regards
Gaetano Mendola

Re: PostgreSQL Core Committee Welcomes New Member

From
Christopher Kings-Lynne
Date:
>>In recognition of his role as lead developer on the internationalization
>>front, as well as his invaluble work in both the build and release
>>processes, Peter Eisentraut has been invited, and has accepted, to join
>>the Core Committee.
>

> Congratulations, Peter!

Wow - I always thought Peter WAS on the core committee!!!!  Who is on it?

Chris

Re: PostgreSQL Core Committee Welcomes New Member

Date:
> Wow - I always thought Peter WAS on the core committee!!!!  Who is on it?

See http://developer.postgresql.org/bios.php
        regards, tom lane

Date:
On Thu, 16 Sep 2004, Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:

>>> In recognition of his role as lead developer on the internationalization
>>> front, as well as his invaluble work in both the build and release
>>> processes, Peter Eisentraut has been invited, and has accepted, to join
>>> the Core Committee.
>>

>> Congratulations, Peter!
>
> Wow - I always thought Peter WAS on the core committee!!!!  Who is on it?

See the BIOs on developer.postgresql.org :)

Bruce, Tom, Jan, Josh, Myself ... and now, Peter ...

----

Re: PostgreSQL Core Committee Welcomes New Member

From
John Hansen
Date:
> In recognition of his role as lead developer on the internationalization
> front, as well as his invaluble work in both the build and release
> processes, Peter Eisentraut has been invited, and has accepted, to join
> the Core Committee.

Congrats Peter,

...  John

Re: PostgreSQL Core Committee Welcomes New Member

From
Mike Mascari
Tom Lane wrote:

> Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl@familyhealth.com.au> writes:
>
>>Wow - I always thought Peter WAS on the core committee!!!!  Who is on it?
>

> See http://developer.postgresql.org/bios.php

What ever happened to the idea of specially recognizing Thomas
Lockhart and Vadim Mikheev in a Hackers Emeritus section?

Eh?

Mike Mascari

Re: PostgreSQL Core Committee Welcomes New Member

Date:
Mike Mascari <mascarm@mascari.com> writes:
>> See http://developer.postgresql.org/bios.php

> What ever happened to the idea of specially recognizing Thomas
> Lockhart and Vadim Mikheev in a Hackers Emeritus section?

I think it's a good idea, but it doesn't look like anyone ever
got round to it.
        regards, tom lane

Re: PostgreSQL Core Committee Welcomes New Member

From
Michael Glaesemann
Date:
On Sep 16, 2004, at 7:52 AM, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> In recognition of his role as lead developer on the
> internationalization front, as well as his invaluble work in both the
> build and release processes, Peter Eisentraut has been invited, and
> has accepted, to join the Core Committee.

Congratulations, Peter!

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com

Re: PostgreSQL Core Committee Welcomes New Member

From
Lamar Owen
Date:
On Wednesday 15 September 2004 18:52, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> In recognition of his role as lead developer on the internationalization
> front, as well as his invaluble work in both the build and release
> processes, Peter Eisentraut has been invited, and has accepted, to join
> the Core Committee.

If I may say so, 'It's about time!'  Peter has done great work for a long
time.
--
Lamar Owen
Director of Information Technology