What to do with my patch?

From
Dennis Bjorklund
Date:
The 14 december I submitted a patch that implements named function
arguments. So far no one have said anything about that. It would be nice
if someone could look at it and either reject, accept, put on queue, or
anything else.

The patch is very big (400k), but most of that size comes from trival
changes on the initial system tables.

--
/Dennis

Re: What to do with my patch?

Date:
Dennis Bjorklund wrote:
> The 14 december I submitted a patch that implements named function
> arguments. So far no one have said anything about that. It would be nice
> if someone could look at it and either reject, accept, put on queue, or
> anything else.
>
> The patch is very big (400k), but most of that size comes from trival
> changes on the initial system tables.

Uh, I don't remember seeing your patch, and I don't have it in my
mailbox?  Which email list did you send it to?  Perhaps the email is
stuck waiting for Marc to accept it.

Pennsylvania19073

Re: What to do with my patch?

From
Dennis Bjorklund
Date:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2003-12/msg00176.php

--
/Dennis

Re: What to do with my patch?

Date:
Dennis Bjorklund <db@zigo.dhs.org> writes:
> The 14 december I submitted a patch that implements named function
> arguments. So far no one have said anything about that.

I have it on my to-look-at list, but I've been too busy trying to get
7.4.1 ready to do anything with pending patches.
        regards, tom lane

Re: What to do with my patch?

Tom Lane wrote:
> Dennis Bjorklund <db@zigo.dhs.org> writes:
> > The 14 december I submitted a patch that implements named function
> > arguments. So far no one have said anything about that.
>
> I have it on my to-look-at list, but I've been too busy trying to get
> 7.4.1 ready to do anything with pending patches.

OK, glad Tom has it.  I have never seen the patch before, and I am a
little confused how I could have missed it.  It isn't in my mailbox
either.

Pennsylvania19073