Successful proting report for 7.4beta4 on Irix and Altix

From
"Robert E. Bruccoleri"
Date:
Dear All,I have compiled and tested Postgresql-7.4beta4 on SGI Irix
6.5.20 using the MIPS Pro 7.4 compilers and on SGI Altix using the gcc
2.96 compilers and both ports passed all tests within the limits of
numerical accuracy.What is the URL for reporting successful ports? --Bob

+-----------------------------+------------------------------------+
| Robert E. Bruccoleri, Ph.D. | email: bruc@acm.org                |
| President, Congenomics Inc. | URL:   http://www.congen.com/~bruc |
| P.O. Box 314                | Phone: 609 818 7251                |
| Pennington, NJ 08534        |                                    |
+-----------------------------+------------------------------------+

Re: Successful proting report for 7.4beta4 on Irix and Altix

Date:
Robert E. Bruccoleri wrote:
> Dear All,
>     I have compiled and tested Postgresql-7.4beta4 on SGI Irix
> 6.5.20 using the MIPS Pro 7.4 compilers and on SGI Altix using the gcc
> 2.96 compilers and both ports passed all tests within the limits of
> numerical accuracy.
>     What is the URL for reporting successful ports? --Bob

Right here.   I just need uname -a from both machines.

Pennsylvania19073

Re: Successful proting report for 7.4beta4 on Irix and

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
Robert E. Bruccoleri writes:

>     I have compiled and tested Postgresql-7.4beta4 on SGI Irix
> 6.5.20 using the MIPS Pro 7.4 compilers and on SGI Altix using the gcc
> 2.96 compilers and both ports passed all tests within the limits of
> numerical accuracy.

I've added the Irix port.  Altix is just Itanium/Linux AFAICT.

mailto:pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net