TODO item psql schema completion already implemented

From
Markus Bertheau
Date:
Hi,

It seems to me that the TODO item under Clients

* -Allow psql to do table completion for SELECT * FROM schema_part and table completion for SELECT * FROM schema_name.

Is already implemented. If not what does it mean?

select * from sche<TAB>

completes the schema, and

select * from schema_a.tab<TAB>

completes the table.

--
Markus Bertheau <twanger@bluetwanger.de>

Re: TODO item psql schema completion already implemented

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
Markus Bertheau writes:

> It seems to me that the TODO item under Clients
>
> * -Allow psql to do table completion for SELECT * FROM schema_part and
>   table completion for SELECT * FROM schema_name.
>
> Is already implemented.

That's why there is a dash in front of it.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net