sprompt.c move breaks NLS

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
The sprompt.c file contains translatable strings, which now that is has
been moved to the "port" library, are no longer picked up by the
translation system.  Please move it back.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

Re: sprompt.c move breaks NLS

Date:
> The sprompt.c file contains translatable strings, which now that is has
> been moved to the "port" library, are no longer picked up by the
> translation system.  Please move it back.

?? I don't see anything translatable in that file.
        regards, tom lane

Re: sprompt.c move breaks NLS

From
Peter Eisentraut
Tom Lane writes:

> ?? I don't see anything translatable in that file.

Oh, I was mixing up the GETTEXT_FILES and GETTEXT_TRIGGER lines.  The
argument of simple_prompt is translatable.  Never mind.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net