v7.4 Bundled ... please test ...

From
The Hermit Hacker
Date:
'K ... I just re-tag'd REL7_4_BETA1 for the changes that were made
(including Bruce's last minute copyright changes) ...

Also, I just modified the script so that it builds both a .gz and a .bz2
version of hte archives ...

Please test and let me know if there are any problems ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org

Re: v7.4 Bundled ... please test ...

Date:
The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@postgresql.org> writes:
> Please test and let me know if there are any problems ...

The .gz tarball matches what I have here.  Didn't check the .bz2 one.
        regards, tom lane

Re: v7.4 Bundled ... please test ...

From
The Hermit Hacker
Date:
On Tue, 5 Aug 2003, Tom Lane wrote:

> The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@postgresql.org> writes:
> > Please test and let me know if there are any problems ...
>
> The .gz tarball matches what I have here.  Didn't check the .bz2 one.

All the .bz2 one is is 'gunzip *.gz;bzip2 *.tar', so should be good :)