DBD::Pg, schema support

From
Oleg Bartunov
Date:
Hi there,

is't possible to specify default search path for dbh in DBD::Pg ?
I don't want to set variable before every select.
Regards,    Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83

Re: DBD::Pg, schema support

From
greg@turnstep.com
Date:

Re: DBD::Pg, schema support

From
Richard Schilling
Date:
Can you give an example on how to execute that command?  I've been
wondering about that too but haven't had time to read the documentation.

Richard

On 2003.07.23 10:30 greg@turnstep.com wrote:

> ---------------------------(end of
> broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 8: explain analyze is your friend

Re: DBD::Pg, schema support

From
Arguile
Date:
On Wed, 2003-07-23 at 18:24, Richard Schilling wrote:
> Can you give an example on how to execute that command?  I've been
> wondering about that too but haven't had time to read the documentation.

SET search_path TO foo,'$user',public;

http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/runtime-config.html