Reordered .conf file ... need help with LC_vars

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Folks,

I've re-ordered postgresql.conf.sample per our discussions here.

However, the changes in postgresql.conf.sample need to be reflected in the
initdb script's generation of the LC_* variables.

Can someone help me with the requisite modification to initdb?

Thanks.

--
-Josh BerkusAglio Database SolutionsSan Francisco

Re: Reordered .conf file ... need help with LC_vars

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
Josh Berkus writes:

> However, the changes in postgresql.conf.sample need to be reflected in the
> initdb script's generation of the LC_* variables.

There are appended at the end.  What are you trying to do?

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

Re: Reordered .conf file ... need help with LC_vars

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Peter,

> There are appended at the end.  What are you trying to do?

Shridhar has volunteered to help me.

I'd like the LC_* vars to be inserted in the "Client Connection Defaults"
section where they belong.   Is this more difficult than it sounds?

--
-Josh BerkusAglio Database SolutionsSan Francisco