FYI: away for the summer

From
Neil Conway
Date:
Hi everyone,

I'll be MIA from PostgreSQL development from the end of April through
till the end of July (and possibly the end of August). The nature of the
internship I have this summer is such that, to be on the safe side, I
won't be on any of the PostgreSQL mailing lists either. However, I'll
still be accessible via private email, so drop me a line if there is
something you feel I should comment on.

Have a great summer, everyone!

Cheers,

Neil

P.S. If anyone is attending OSDN, let me know -- I won't be attending
the conference, but I'll be on the West coast, and I'd love to have
dinner with some fellow PostgreSQL folks.