anyone here follow securityfocus.com?

From
Robert Treat
Date:
I noticed they recently updated a whole slew of postgresql
vulnerabilities. I believe most of the updates were based on the release
of several fixes for older PostgreSQL versions on the "Immunix" OS as
mentioned here: http://www.securityfocus.com/advisories/5270

the specific updates are listed below.

http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/6613http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/6615http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/6614http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/5528http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/6612http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/5527http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/6610

while the information in these bulletins isn't all that interesting, I'm
curious if anyone follows the security focus list regularly?

Robert Treat

Re: anyone here follow securityfocus.com?

From
Lamar Owen
Date:
On Wednesday 16 April 2003 14:50, Robert Treat wrote:
> while the information in these bulletins isn't all that interesting, I'm
> curious if anyone follows the security focus list regularly?

I'm subscribed to BugTraq, if that helps any.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio