Release Scheduales: 7.2.4 & 7.3.2

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
I'm running a little late on this, but we'd like to put out a release of
each of the above over the course of the next 2 weeks ...

What I'd like to aim for is v7.2.4 for Tuesday next week, and v7.3.2 for
the following week ... this way it doesn't pull efforts from one to get
the other out ...

If anyone has any 'last minute' issues they would like to see in either,
please speak now or forever hold your peace :)

Re: Release Scheduales: 7.2.4 & 7.3.2

From
Robert Treat
Date:
On Wed, 2003-01-22 at 14:23, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> If anyone has any 'last minute' issues they would like to see in either,
> please speak now or forever hold your peace :)

Can someone post a "changelog" for these releases? Also what tags will
be created/used in CVS?

Robert Treat

Date:
On Wed, 22 Jan 2003, Robert Treat wrote:

> On Wed, 2003-01-22 at 14:23, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> > If anyone has any 'last minute' issues they would like to see in either,
> > please speak now or forever hold your peace :)
> >

> Can someone post a "changelog" for these releases? Also what tags will
> be created/used in CVS?

REL7_2_4
REL7_3_2

I'll make sure I don't forget to tag them this time :)

Re: Release Scheduales: 7.2.4 & 7.3.2

From
Justin Clift
Date:
Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Jan 2003, Robert Treat wrote:
>

>>On Wed, 2003-01-22 at 14:23, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>>
>>>If anyone has any 'last minute' issues they would like to see in either,
>>>please speak now or forever hold your peace :)
>>>

>>Can someone post a "changelog" for these releases? Also what tags will
>>be created/used in CVS?
>

> REL7_2_4
> REL7_3_2
>
> I'll make sure I don't forget to tag them this time :)

Have we determined that Tom's patch (the one that Josh wrote up) is
indeed necessary?

;-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

- Indira Gandhi

Re: Release Scheduales: 7.2.4 & 7.3.2

Date:
Justin Clift <justin@postgresql.org> writes:
> Have we determined that Tom's patch (the one that Josh wrote up) is
> indeed necessary?

Necessary or not, it's in ;-)
        regards, tom lane

Re: Release Scheduales: 7.2.4 & 7.3.2

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Folks,

I've been following this discussion, but I still haven't seen a definitive
list of patches included in 7.2.4.  Where can I find one?

--
-Josh Berkus

Re: Release Scheduales: 7.2.4 & 7.3.2

Date:
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
> I've been following this discussion, but I still haven't seen a definitive
> list of patches included in 7.2.4.  Where can I find one?

It ain't definitive till the tarball's wrapped, but at the moment
there's
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2003-01/msg00982.php

(BTW, you could reproduce that list for yourself pretty easily.
I use cvs2cl.pl, which I don't recall where I got it from, but
certainly a bit of googling will find it for you.)
        regards, tom lane