GBorg feature requests

From
"Jeroen T. Vermeulen"
Date:
First off, happy holidays to all!

Next, can anyone tell me the proper channel for reporting bugs and
feature requests for GBorg itself?  I've looked around, but I may have
missed something.

One feature I'd really like, is to have its automatic email notification
(for bug reports, status changes etc.) include the name of the project
in the subject line.  That way I can tell procmail to sort the things
into their proper mailboxes.

Jeroen

Re: GBorg feature requests

From
"Dave Page"
Date:
Hi Jeroen,

You can log feature requests etc. against the gborg project on Gborg
itself.

As for the subject lines, I get them on the lists I use - if they're not
on yours, check on the list administration page for your project.

Regards, Dave.