Where is src/interfaces/perl5 in beta 5?

From
GB Clark
Date:
Hello,

Well the subject says it all. It was there in the last beta I was testing
which was beta 1.

Am I being dense here, or is it really missing?

Thanks,

GB

--
GB Clark II             | Roaming FreeBSD Admin
gclarkii@VSServices.COM | General Geek           CTHULU for President - Why choose the lesser of two evils?

Re: Where is src/interfaces/perl5 in beta 5?

Date:
GB Clark <postgres@vsservices.com> writes:
> Well the subject says it all. It was there in the last beta I was testing
> which was beta 1.

AFAIR it was not in beta1 either.  We've pushed perl5 and several other
modules out of the core distribution.  They now have their own project
pages at gborg.postgresql.org.
        regards, tom lane

Ignore prior post --> Where is src/interfaces/perl5 in beta 5?

From
GB Clark
Date:
On Sun, 10 Nov 2002 16:29:03 -0600
GB Clark <postgres@vsservices.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Well the subject says it all. It was there in the last beta I was testing
> which was beta 1.
>
> Am I being dense here, or is it really missing?
>
> Thanks,
>
> GB
It was me being dense!  It has been removed.

Sorry for the noise.

GB