pg_encoding doesn't reject invalid input

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
pg_encoding doesn't reject invalid input (like 'pg_encoding foo').  I
think it should exit with a non-zero status.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

Re: pg_encoding doesn't reject invalid input

Date:
> pg_encoding doesn't reject invalid input (like 'pg_encoding foo').  I
> think it should exit with a non-zero status.

Seems reasonable to me ... shouldn't it complain on stderr as well?
        regards, tom lane

Re: pg_encoding doesn't reject invalid input

From
Tatsuo Ishii
Date:
> pg_encoding doesn't reject invalid input (like 'pg_encoding foo').  I
> think it should exit with a non-zero status.

Fixed.
--
Tatsuo Ishii