Libpq.dll Souce Code

From
Achmad Amin
Date:
Dear all,
I want to make library for visual basic to connect to
PostgreSQL, but I have problem to get libpq.dll source
code. Can somebody help me ?
(Sorry for bad english :))

Best Regards,
Achmad Amin

http://finance.yahoo.com

Re: Libpq.dll Souce Code

From
Gerhard Häring
Date:
* Achmad Amin <ma_achmad@yahoo.com> [2002-09-05 22:54 -0700]:
> Dear all,
> I want to make library for visual basic to connect to
> PostgreSQL, but I have problem to get libpq.dll source
> code. Can somebody help me ?

Download a PostgreSQL source distribution. The libpq sources are in
src/interfaces/libpq. The PostgreSQL documentation explains how to
compile it on Windows using Vi$ual C++. If you don't have it, you can
find Makefiles for building libpq with gcc (either mingw or Cygwin
flavour) at my homepage: http://www.cs.fhm.edu/~ifw00065/

In the future, please ask support questions on pgsql-general, not here.
The correct list for discussion of libpq is pgsql-interfaces.

-- Gerhard