Docs for v7.3 ...

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
Just a quick one before I package up the wrong thing ... where should I be
pulling docs from? :)

Re: Docs for v7.3 ...

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
Marc G. Fournier writes:

> Just a quick one before I package up the wrong thing ... where should I be
> pulling docs from? :)

cd doc/src
gmake postgres.tar.gz

You can take the man pages from an old release until we figure them out.

(Any news on repackaging 7.2.2?)

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

Re: Docs for v7.3 ...

Date:
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Marc G. Fournier writes:
>
> > Just a quick one before I package up the wrong thing ... where should I be
> > pulling docs from? :)
>
> cd doc/src
> gmake postgres.tar.gz
>
> You can take the man pages from an old release until we figure them out.

Woh.  Better to ship no manual pages rather than ship the ones from
7.2.2.

Pennsylvania19073