Today's Downtime ...

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
Just letting everyone know that Rackspace swap'd out the RAM on the server
this afternoon, which appears to have cleared up the cascade of SegFaults
that the server was generating this aft ...

All appears well right now ...

Re: Today's Downtime ...

From
Vince Vielhaber
Date:
On Wed, 7 Aug 2002, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> Just letting everyone know that Rackspace swap'd out the RAM on the server
> this afternoon, which appears to have cleared up the cascade of SegFaults
> that the server was generating this aft ...
>
> All appears well right now ...

'cept that the database still ain't talkin to us.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev@michvhf.com    http://www.pop4.net        56K Nationwide Dialup from $16.00/mo
atPop4 Networking       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop Superstore
http://www.cloudninegifts.com

Re: Today's Downtime ...

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
'tis now ...

Date:
On Wed, 7 Aug 2002, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> 'tis now ...

tanks!